Registered Dietitian | Integrated Support Solutions Inc.
|Full Time||California||1 month ago|
“Integrated Support Solutions is an innovator in the Hospitality industry. Our ethical principles guide us in our delivery of service. We are looking for unique individuals to represent our culture of service.”
We currently have an opening for a registered dietitian in Thousand Oaks, California area to work in an upscale boutique surgical hospital.
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be: a Registered Dietitian and certified with the Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR), interested in working with diverse populations, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Must be knowledgeable in current dietetic therapy practices and familiar with food service systems of operation.
This candidate has a strong interest in providing exceptional patient care, lending support to the Food Service Manager, while co-managing Nutrition Ambassadors. Excellent communication skills are crucial for both patient care and with members of the interdisciplinary team and kitchen staff. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level dietitian.
– Be a Registered Dietitian and certified with the CDR
– Perform comprehensive inpatient nutritional assessments and re-assessments and screens patients for nutritional risk in accordance to departmental guidelines
– Work well with an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
– Be able to follow the nutrition care process
– Work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently motivated
– Have effective time-management skills
– Medical, dental, vision insurance
– 401(k) with matching
– Licensure fee reimbursement